Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Wedding Announcement and Settling In


Our wedding announcement was in The Intermountain this past weekend. I thought I would include the link for everyone since I know only a handful of our readers are in circulation range: Langford-Shreve Wedding Announcement.

Life in the few days Matt has been home has been busy but wonderful. I think we are finally starting to settle down into just married bliss. It is SO WONDERFUL to be together again!! Over the weekend, we rested and relaxed and caught up on all the things that happened during our time apart. You've had the opportunity to see how I've been occupying my time, and in the next few days, I'll be posting some of Matt's pictures from deployment. Thank you everyone for all of your welcome back wishes! Stay tuned!

2 comments:

catwoman said...

saw the announcement in the paper about the only things i read are then obits and funnies so i did see yours and matt picture it was very good i am happy for you Zelda sends xoxoxoxoxox:~}

Kat said...

Ya!! Hope you haven't cleaned out the shops of choco stix!!